Sunday, January 25, 2009

Lizzy Pet


Lizzy is my pet snake, just like the pet dog, Jewelia. In the picture she is visiting me and is going up the hill with her favorite fan to go Spanish dancing. She is a cobra, and she is a pretty neat one. She uses that fan, not just for Spanish dancing, but for Kung Fu too. She is my very best pal in everything imaginary. She loves to be in the forest, because that's where I usually am. I found her when she was just a cobra egg. A poacher was trying to steal it, along with her brothers and sisters. She was the most important, because she was hatched late. We tried our best to make her nice and it worked. She loves to go to Egypt and India with me to do snake charming. We are the best pals in the whole world. She has the biggest fangs in her family, even though she is the youngest of her brothers and sisters. She just hatched three babies, and adopted a rattlesnake for a daughter, Zelinda. Zelinda is blue and is nice to everyone except enemies. Even though she is only two years old, she is really tough and looks out for her mommy. Once, they killed a buffalo working together. They are a great team. I know they are. I have never seen them disagree, and I hope they never do. They both know Kung Fu, have the same talents, and love to do snake charming together. They are both learning Viper style, in Kung Fu. They are never separated, not since the adoption, even though the rattlesnake adoption center was trying to keep them apart. I had to use my own Kung Fu to get Lizzy out of a cage and Zelinda struck her first victim, the people who were trying to keep them apart. It's really fun having them both together, and everyone knows we're heroes.

7 comments:

  1. I used to have a pet snake in Vietnam. He was a real snake. It was an eight foot long Boa Constricter. His name was Snuffy. We would feed him live chickens.

    There was another soldier that was afraid of Snuffy. When he would go to his room to take a nap, we woould let Snuffy in and he would get scared and climb on his locker.

    Snuffy was very friendly. When people would visit our camp, they would wrap Snuffy around themselves and take pictures.

    I'll see if I can find a picture of Snyffy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karson,
    You are such a creative writer! You need to get these stories published and make some money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute haircut I must add!

    Love you long time- Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't know me, but I listen to 97.1 in the morning, that's how I learned about your blog. You are so creative! I want to hear more about the snake charming in India and Egypt. What a special talent that is! It sounds like it would be very fun to know how to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock Karson!!! I thought I had an active imagination, but yours is 1000x better than mine. With a creative mind like that you could grow up to do anything you want. Can't wait to read your next entry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stories. Would love to hear about more friends that you have. I am just finishing writing a book and these would make great chapters in a kids book.

    ReplyDelete