Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Kids


This is a picture of me, Logan, Thomas, and Jonathan at our cabin.

I am actually only six years old, so what you are about to read is just in my imagination. I have three kids, two boys and one girl. The girl's name is Logan; she is four years old and she is the greatest kid out of them all. Thomas and Jonathan are three-year-old twins. Jonathan has less listening and more not listening, but he has been listening for about ten weeks now. The other boy, you already know his name, is the opposite, more listening and less not listening. My kids took a special preschool class so they are grown up enough to have jobs. They work at my aquarium on the top of smallest Sierra Nevada mountain. They help me out with all of the fish and other animals that live there. Thomas is on the rescue mission team. He helps get new animals at the aquarium. Logan is a tour guide. She answers questions with my sister. Jonathan has a special job. He helps feed the sharks and other dangerous animals at the aquarium. He dives in and feeds them by hand. I am the owner. We live in the billion-tree forest of my imagination land. The boys hunt and Logan helped build our cabin. Now that the house building is all done, Logan helps keep the fire going. In her kindergarten class she learned how to not burn her hands and to keep fire going. She has special gloves and moves around the logs and keeps putting paper in. She knows how to use matches and keeps lighting every five minutes. She uses matches the old Pilgrim way with rocks and sticks. She uses long sticks so she doesn't burn her hand. Our family is great.

7 comments:

  1. What a great imigination you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't forget your REAL family! We love you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove my tistazar girl very much! You have great imaginary kids. I want to know more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karson..who counted the trees? Are you sure its a billion? ♥
    Love Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ginger
    They aren't ALL in the picture. Some are in my imagination.
    From Karson

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love your new hair cut & all your stories.

    Love Nicole and Gina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like imaginary trees Karson...easy to take care of and uses less water :)

    ReplyDelete